More than 140 people were killed in a NATO airstrike in Yemen, a Military Channel-tianbi

Saudi troops have been to a funeral scene over the air strikes in Yemen killed 140 people – the Sohu Military Channel text with map: local time October 8, 2016, Yemen Sana’a, a funeral parlor funeral scene of the air raid, killing at least 140 people were killed, 525 injured. According to Al Jazeera reported on October 9th, Yemen armed Jose said, led by Saudi Arabia’s allied air forces carried out air strikes against Yemen capital Sanaa, targets for a local funeral, killing at least 140 people were killed, 525 injured. The Saudi led coalition denied the air strikes of its fighters. Reported that the attack took place on the afternoon of 8, Jalal, armed Minister of interior al-Rowaishan (Jalal) father’s funeral, hundreds of mourners gathered in the hall to participate in mourning. According to Xinhua News Agency reported that shortly after the incident, a few kilometers away from the air raid site can see thick black smoke, ambulances and fire engines rushed to the scene. Witnesses described the scene, said the air strikes, many people fled, but there are still a lot of people in the room, the funeral hall under the ruins of a lot of charred bodies buried. The number of deaths caused by the incident in March 2015, the Arabia coalition forces to crack down on the armed forces, a single incident of a high number of deaths. The United Nations issued a statement, expressed outrage and shock of the attack, condemned this is a terrible attack. Subsequently, the coalition said in a statement, there is no place to carry out the funeral of military operations, the incident may be caused by other reasons. The statement said the coalition’s military operations have been to avoid similar crowd gathering occasion. In September 2014, Yemen Jose armed seizure of the capital Sanaa, and occupied the southern region of the country, forcing President Hardy fled to Saudi arabia. March 2015, Saudi Arabia and other countries for the launch of the armed forces codenamed codenamed decisive military action. In July 2015, support for Hardy’s government forces and tribal armed forces to support the multinational coalition in Aden province. Under UN mediation, the parties to the conflict in Yemen had peace talks. The last round of peace talks in Kuwait in April 21st this year, so far, the parties have not reached a consensus, the international community is still committed to restart a new round of peace talks. At the end of July this year, Jose armed and former president of the union Saleh announced the establishment of the supreme political council". October 2nd, the armed forces and Saleh announced the appointment of a "prime minister" and authorized the formation of the national salvation government". In August, the United Nations issued a report showing that the conflict in Yemen has killed more than 10 thousand people and displaced more than 3 million people.相关的主题文章: